Fire Damage Restoration in Boulder – Home Fire Repair, Smoke Damage & Emergency Fire Damage
Leaving No Trace
Fire and Smoke Restoration
Colorado Disaster Services is a top priority when it comes to Fire Restoration and Smoke Damage in the Boulder area. Fire causes devastation that can take months to get back to normal, both at the home front and business. Smoke odors get trapped deep into the walls of the structure and soot gets deposited on everything within the fire’s reach. The experienced team of Disaster Cleanup Services has a thorough knowledge in this area and leave no stone unturned when it comes to restoring your home or business.
Certified, Bonded, Licensed & Insured
Over 20 Years of Experience
After The Disaster
Entry into the damaged site can be disastrous as one cannot predict from where the fire would rekindle. As a matter of fact, the fire department makes it mandatory to disconnect essential utilities such as water, gas and electricity. The concerned persons are also instructed not to operate these utilities.
Do not to get into the vicinity of damaged walls, roofs or floors as they might pose a danger of getting collapsed. Make sure that you scrap all edible items (food, water, beverages and medicines) that are exposed to heat and smoke emitted by the fire.
It is very important that you save all receipts for having incurred expenditure on food, repairs and temporary housing. This will turn out a life saver for you, as you can claim these losses on your tax returns, and also receive reimbursements from your insurance company. We will guide you through the process and in case you have any questions, feel free to contact us now at 303-351-1925 or just fill out our online request form.
Offered for the Following:
- Temporary Housing
- Home Security
- Food and Clothing
- Communication with your Insurance Company
Disaster Cleanup Services extends its valuable services across Colorado, covering the entire Boulder area, for residential and commercial smoke and fire damage restoration.
Immediate attention is required in case of damage to furniture as they continue to absorb soot and odors. Disaster cleanup services is fully equipped to handle this. We will move your furniture and contents to a secure cleaning facility, where it can be restored.
- Statistics reveal that annually, more than 4,000 Americans die due to fire. More than 25,000 are injured in fire related accidents, most of which can be prevented. It is a must and should that each and every citizen, educate themselves about fire and its causes, how fast it spreads, its aftermath and so on.
- Fires can be powerful enough to engulf an entire building to ashes in no time. It might sound strange, but heat and the smoke resulting from a fire are more dangerous than the flames. Inhaling these poisonous fumes will cost you dearly.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Call Disaster Cleanup Services for all of your Disaster Cleanup needs! Call us in Boulder at 303-351-1925 or fill out our online contact form.
If Safe, Try to Retrieve the Following Items:
- Insurance documents
- Identification documents (Social security card, driver’s license, etc)
- Cash and jewelry
- Bank related documents (credit cards, check book, etc)
- Medication information
- Prosthetic devices and eyeglasses
Notify the Following People Regarding your Relocation:
- Insurance company / agent
- Police and fire departments
- Family and friends
- Post office / delivery services
- Utility companies
- Mortgage company
Do Not Discard Damaged Goods
Until you make an inventory, do not discard any damaged goods, as these goods will be considered for your insurance claim.